I recommend that all people hit up Amazon Canada and purchase the DVD of “Le Premier Jour Du Reste De Ta Vie (The First Day of the Rest of Your Life).” This new film from Remi Bezancon (Ma Vie En L’air) is a portrait of an average French family and five pivotal over a 12 year period that defines them. Filled with remarkable performances, the film is as close to masterpiece as you can get. Recently, it won the audience award at the 13th annual COL•COA film festival held in Los Angeles. Go on and get it!
- RT @martinmoscrop: Incoming - double vinyl @acrmcr https://t.co/a8IyUsCUMo 1 week ago
- @emilyyoshida The saddest part is how Hollywood has systematically remade/remaking all of Verhoeven's greatest film… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- @newmusicmark #imwithpolaski 3 months ago
- The only two expressions on every face coming out of #thelastjedi #StarWars https://t.co/gsbEBGTtA9 3 months ago
- The Specials wearing Christmas jumpers 37 years before all of you idiots youtu.be/hsXD8S0l-BE 3 months ago