I recommend that all people hit up Amazon Canada and purchase the DVD of “Le Premier Jour Du Reste De Ta Vie (The First Day of the Rest of Your Life).” This new film from Remi Bezancon (Ma Vie En L’air) is a portrait of an average French family and five pivotal over a 12 year period that defines them. Filled with remarkable performances, the film is as close to masterpiece as you can get. Recently, it won the audience award at the 13th annual COL•COA film festival held in Los Angeles. Go on and get it!
- Pretty sure Jesus is re-thinking saving mankind after watching that new Ben Hur! https://t.co/bch2g0FMlw 3 months ago
- @newmusicmark Nimoy gave him the finger and said he only wore terry cloth! 4 months ago
- @newmusicmark They picked up so many babes in the Vasquez Rocks area that day! 4 months ago
- @Skylar_Writer thank you so much!! I sincerely hope you enjoy the rest of the series! It's been a labor of love for all of us involved! 4 months ago
- Aku bids you watch the return of Samurai Jack tonight on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim! #SamuraiJackSeason5 https://t.co/KfF9xO6zTD 4 months ago