I recommend that all people hit up Amazon Canada and purchase the DVD of “Le Premier Jour Du Reste De Ta Vie (The First Day of the Rest of Your Life).” This new film from Remi Bezancon (Ma Vie En L’air) is a portrait of an average French family and five pivotal over a 12 year period that defines them. Filled with remarkable performances, the film is as close to masterpiece as you can get. Recently, it won the audience award at the 13th annual COL•COA film festival held in Los Angeles. Go on and get it!
- @buteraheavenn I hope you have a wonderful, happy birthday!! 🌟🌟🎂 1 month ago
- RT @Koreaboo: Mickey and Minnie Mouse Just Visited Seoul For The First Time In History ➜ Read More: aegyo.me/5Lwz https://t.co/0b… 2 months ago
- @Koreaboo Thank you so much for posting this! Our crew worked super hard to bring it to everyone! 2 months ago
- Pretty sure Jesus is re-thinking saving mankind after watching that new Ben Hur! https://t.co/bch2g0FMlw 6 months ago
- @newmusicmark Nimoy gave him the finger and said he only wore terry cloth! 7 months ago