The long-awaited new record from The Radio Dept. has finally arrived and it was well worth the wait. “Clinging to a Scheme” is the band’s first full-length record since 2006’s “Pet Grief,” and like that record, Scheme finds itself without a throwaway track. The moody wall of feedback guitars create a blanket that perfectly wraps around the dream-like vocals of Johan Duncanson. Standout tracks include the single, “Heaven’s on Fire” and “The Video Dept.,” however each track really is a stand-out on this fabulous piece of pop genius.
- @buteraheavenn I hope you have a wonderful, happy birthday!! 🌟🌟🎂 1 month ago
- RT @Koreaboo: Mickey and Minnie Mouse Just Visited Seoul For The First Time In History ➜ Read More: aegyo.me/5Lwz https://t.co/0b… 2 months ago
- @Koreaboo Thank you so much for posting this! Our crew worked super hard to bring it to everyone! 2 months ago
- Pretty sure Jesus is re-thinking saving mankind after watching that new Ben Hur! https://t.co/bch2g0FMlw 6 months ago
- @newmusicmark Nimoy gave him the finger and said he only wore terry cloth! 7 months ago