The long-awaited new record from The Radio Dept. has finally arrived and it was well worth the wait. “Clinging to a Scheme” is the band’s first full-length record since 2006’s “Pet Grief,” and like that record, Scheme finds itself without a throwaway track. The moody wall of feedback guitars create a blanket that perfectly wraps around the dream-like vocals of Johan Duncanson. Standout tracks include the single, “Heaven’s on Fire” and “The Video Dept.,” however each track really is a stand-out on this fabulous piece of pop genius.
- @emilyyoshida "I fucked this up, didn't I?" Dame Judy Dench in Skyfall. It's the Bond series' 1st f-bomb. 1 week ago
- RT @acrmcr: .@MuteUK reissue 2 ACR Albums. 1 The super rare ACR:MCR which has not been available since 1990. 2 I’d Like to see You Again… 2 months ago
- RT @martinmoscrop: Incoming - double vinyl @acrmcr https://t.co/a8IyUsCUMo 3 months ago
- @emilyyoshida The saddest part is how Hollywood has systematically remade/remaking all of Verhoeven's greatest film… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 months ago
- @newmusicmark #imwithpolaski 6 months ago