Over the last five years, I’ve had a growing fascination with Japanese TV doramas and these past few months have seen me branch out into the world of Korean dorama. I have to say that the first one I’ve discovered, “Smile, You” outstrips all others by far. It is a funny, touching tale of a girl standing at the crossroads of a life made hard after her family goes broke. Seemingly devoid of prospects, she finds love in an unlikely source and begins anew. To quote Sidney from “I Love You, Man,” it’s just delightful.
- Pretty sure Jesus is re-thinking saving mankind after watching that new Ben Hur! https://t.co/bch2g0FMlw 3 months ago
- @newmusicmark Nimoy gave him the finger and said he only wore terry cloth! 4 months ago
- @newmusicmark They picked up so many babes in the Vasquez Rocks area that day! 4 months ago
- @Skylar_Writer thank you so much!! I sincerely hope you enjoy the rest of the series! It's been a labor of love for all of us involved! 4 months ago
- Aku bids you watch the return of Samurai Jack tonight on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim! #SamuraiJackSeason5 https://t.co/KfF9xO6zTD 4 months ago