Over the last five years, I’ve had a growing fascination with Japanese TV doramas and these past few months have seen me branch out into the world of Korean dorama. I have to say that the first one I’ve discovered, “Smile, You” outstrips all others by far. It is a funny, touching tale of a girl standing at the crossroads of a life made hard after her family goes broke. Seemingly devoid of prospects, she finds love in an unlikely source and begins anew. To quote Sidney from “I Love You, Man,” it’s just delightful.
- @emilyyoshida "I fucked this up, didn't I?" Dame Judy Dench in Skyfall. It's the Bond series' 1st f-bomb. 1 week ago
- RT @acrmcr: .@MuteUK reissue 2 ACR Albums. 1 The super rare ACR:MCR which has not been available since 1990. 2 I’d Like to see You Again… 2 months ago
- RT @martinmoscrop: Incoming - double vinyl @acrmcr https://t.co/a8IyUsCUMo 3 months ago
- @emilyyoshida The saddest part is how Hollywood has systematically remade/remaking all of Verhoeven's greatest film… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 months ago
- @newmusicmark #imwithpolaski 6 months ago