A new fall series has begun on NHK TV, 10年先も君に恋して, the new series featuring Ueto Aya. The show is about 26-year-old Rika (Ueto), a single woman who is unskilled in love. Suddenly, a man (Uchino Masaaki) appears before her, telling her that he is her husband from 10 years in the future. He informs her that she will meet the young version of himself in a few days, but begs her not to marry him.
- @emilyyoshida The saddest part is how Hollywood has systematically remade/remaking all of Verhoeven's greatest film… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- @newmusicmark #imwithpolaski 1 month ago
- The only two expressions on every face coming out of #thelastjedi #StarWars https://t.co/gsbEBGTtA9 1 month ago
- The Specials wearing Christmas jumpers 37 years before all of you idiots youtu.be/hsXD8S0l-BE 1 month ago
- I might have just uttered the phrase, "That Tibby Schlegel is insufferably posh" whilst watching the new Howards End. 1 month ago