I woke up at 4am to watch Manchester United cruise to a 3-1 lead over Everton through 91 minutes, and then they became physically sick when they threw said lead into the trash within a 90 second span. Needless to say, it is two more dropped points after the same situation prevailed at Fulham a fortnight ago. It is only the fourth match of the season and already United is down four points to Chelsea in the table when they should be level on points.
- @buteraheavenn I hope you have a wonderful, happy birthday!! 🌟🌟🎂 1 month ago
- RT @Koreaboo: Mickey and Minnie Mouse Just Visited Seoul For The First Time In History ➜ Read More: aegyo.me/5Lwz https://t.co/0b… 2 months ago
- @Koreaboo Thank you so much for posting this! Our crew worked super hard to bring it to everyone! 2 months ago
- Pretty sure Jesus is re-thinking saving mankind after watching that new Ben Hur! https://t.co/bch2g0FMlw 6 months ago
- @newmusicmark Nimoy gave him the finger and said he only wore terry cloth! 7 months ago