I woke up at 4am to watch Manchester United cruise to a 3-1 lead over Everton through 91 minutes, and then they became physically sick when they threw said lead into the trash within a 90 second span. Needless to say, it is two more dropped points after the same situation prevailed at Fulham a fortnight ago. It is only the fourth match of the season and already United is down four points to Chelsea in the table when they should be level on points.
- Pretty sure Jesus is re-thinking saving mankind after watching that new Ben Hur! https://t.co/bch2g0FMlw 1 month ago
- @newmusicmark Nimoy gave him the finger and said he only wore terry cloth! 2 months ago
- @newmusicmark They picked up so many babes in the Vasquez Rocks area that day! 2 months ago
- @Skylar_Writer thank you so much!! I sincerely hope you enjoy the rest of the series! It's been a labor of love for all of us involved! 2 months ago
- Aku bids you watch the return of Samurai Jack tonight on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim! #SamuraiJackSeason5 https://t.co/KfF9xO6zTD 2 months ago