They did it again! Another commanding lead was left for dead as United threw two points in the trash, this time at home in front of the Old Trafford faithful. Gone was United’s 100% home record, and gone is any real hope of lifting the Premier League trophy at the end of the season. All a faithful United supporter can do is pray to God that they finish above City this season… no easy task. Oh, and revel in the woes of one Liverpool Football Club!
- @emilyyoshida The saddest part is how Hollywood has systematically remade/remaking all of Verhoeven's greatest film… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- @newmusicmark #imwithpolaski 1 month ago
- The only two expressions on every face coming out of #thelastjedi #StarWars https://t.co/gsbEBGTtA9 1 month ago
- The Specials wearing Christmas jumpers 37 years before all of you idiots youtu.be/hsXD8S0l-BE 1 month ago
- I might have just uttered the phrase, "That Tibby Schlegel is insufferably posh" whilst watching the new Howards End. 1 month ago