They did it again! Another commanding lead was left for dead as United threw two points in the trash, this time at home in front of the Old Trafford faithful. Gone was United’s 100% home record, and gone is any real hope of lifting the Premier League trophy at the end of the season. All a faithful United supporter can do is pray to God that they finish above City this season… no easy task. Oh, and revel in the woes of one Liverpool Football Club!
- Pretty sure Jesus is re-thinking saving mankind after watching that new Ben Hur! https://t.co/bch2g0FMlw 1 month ago
- @newmusicmark Nimoy gave him the finger and said he only wore terry cloth! 2 months ago
- @newmusicmark They picked up so many babes in the Vasquez Rocks area that day! 2 months ago
- @Skylar_Writer thank you so much!! I sincerely hope you enjoy the rest of the series! It's been a labor of love for all of us involved! 2 months ago
- Aku bids you watch the return of Samurai Jack tonight on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim! #SamuraiJackSeason5 https://t.co/KfF9xO6zTD 2 months ago