I was a lucky child. My parents would always go to town at Christmas and the first real year of Star Wars merchandise was a bumper crop. I remember my parents allowing us to open a few presents on Christmas Eve and, naturally, I chose a larger box… the Death Star playset.
- Pretty sure Jesus is re-thinking saving mankind after watching that new Ben Hur! https://t.co/bch2g0FMlw 1 month ago
- @newmusicmark Nimoy gave him the finger and said he only wore terry cloth! 2 months ago
- @newmusicmark They picked up so many babes in the Vasquez Rocks area that day! 2 months ago
- @Skylar_Writer thank you so much!! I sincerely hope you enjoy the rest of the series! It's been a labor of love for all of us involved! 2 months ago
- Aku bids you watch the return of Samurai Jack tonight on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim! #SamuraiJackSeason5 https://t.co/KfF9xO6zTD 2 months ago