I was a lucky child. My parents would always go to town at Christmas and the first real year of Star Wars merchandise was a bumper crop. I remember my parents allowing us to open a few presents on Christmas Eve and, naturally, I chose a larger box… the Death Star playset.
- @emilyyoshida "I fucked this up, didn't I?" Dame Judy Dench in Skyfall. It's the Bond series' 1st f-bomb. 1 week ago
- RT @acrmcr: .@MuteUK reissue 2 ACR Albums. 1 The super rare ACR:MCR which has not been available since 1990. 2 I’d Like to see You Again… 2 months ago
- RT @martinmoscrop: Incoming - double vinyl @acrmcr https://t.co/a8IyUsCUMo 3 months ago
- @emilyyoshida The saddest part is how Hollywood has systematically remade/remaking all of Verhoeven's greatest film… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 months ago
- @newmusicmark #imwithpolaski 6 months ago