I was a lucky child. My parents would always go to town at Christmas and the first real year of Star Wars merchandise was a bumper crop. I remember my parents allowing us to open a few presents on Christmas Eve and, naturally, I chose a larger box… the Death Star playset.
- @emilyyoshida The saddest part is how Hollywood has systematically remade/remaking all of Verhoeven's greatest film… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- @newmusicmark #imwithpolaski 1 month ago
- The only two expressions on every face coming out of #thelastjedi #StarWars https://t.co/gsbEBGTtA9 1 month ago
- The Specials wearing Christmas jumpers 37 years before all of you idiots youtu.be/hsXD8S0l-BE 1 month ago
- I might have just uttered the phrase, "That Tibby Schlegel is insufferably posh" whilst watching the new Howards End. 1 month ago