I was a lucky child. My parents would always go to town at Christmas and the first real year of Star Wars merchandise was a bumper crop. I remember my parents allowing us to open a few presents on Christmas Eve and, naturally, I chose a larger box… the Death Star playset.
- @buteraheavenn I hope you have a wonderful, happy birthday!! 🌟🌟🎂 1 month ago
- RT @Koreaboo: Mickey and Minnie Mouse Just Visited Seoul For The First Time In History ➜ Read More: aegyo.me/5Lwz https://t.co/0b… 2 months ago
- @Koreaboo Thank you so much for posting this! Our crew worked super hard to bring it to everyone! 2 months ago
- Pretty sure Jesus is re-thinking saving mankind after watching that new Ben Hur! https://t.co/bch2g0FMlw 6 months ago
- @newmusicmark Nimoy gave him the finger and said he only wore terry cloth! 7 months ago