Well, another year has gone and over the next few days I will recap all the films seen at this year’s festival. As always, it is a thrill when the screenings start, but such melancholy after the final screening. In all, it was 9 films screened with tickets to 2 others that were sadly missed or caught partially. I can say, though, there were four films that have already staked a claim in my year’s ten best and it will be hard to best them.
- Pretty sure Jesus is re-thinking saving mankind after watching that new Ben Hur! https://t.co/bch2g0FMlw 1 month ago
- @newmusicmark Nimoy gave him the finger and said he only wore terry cloth! 2 months ago
- @newmusicmark They picked up so many babes in the Vasquez Rocks area that day! 2 months ago
- @Skylar_Writer thank you so much!! I sincerely hope you enjoy the rest of the series! It's been a labor of love for all of us involved! 2 months ago
- Aku bids you watch the return of Samurai Jack tonight on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim! #SamuraiJackSeason5 https://t.co/KfF9xO6zTD 2 months ago