Well, another year has gone and over the next few days I will recap all the films seen at this year’s festival. As always, it is a thrill when the screenings start, but such melancholy after the final screening. In all, it was 9 films screened with tickets to 2 others that were sadly missed or caught partially. I can say, though, there were four films that have already staked a claim in my year’s ten best and it will be hard to best them.
- @buteraheavenn I hope you have a wonderful, happy birthday!! 🌟🌟🎂 1 month ago
- RT @Koreaboo: Mickey and Minnie Mouse Just Visited Seoul For The First Time In History ➜ Read More: aegyo.me/5Lwz https://t.co/0b… 2 months ago
- @Koreaboo Thank you so much for posting this! Our crew worked super hard to bring it to everyone! 2 months ago
- Pretty sure Jesus is re-thinking saving mankind after watching that new Ben Hur! https://t.co/bch2g0FMlw 6 months ago
- @newmusicmark Nimoy gave him the finger and said he only wore terry cloth! 7 months ago