Over the last five years, I’ve had a growing fascination with Japanese TV doramas and these past few months have seen me branch out into the world of Korean dorama. I have to say that the first one I’ve discovered, “Smile, You” outstrips all others by far. It is a funny, touching tale of a girl standing at the crossroads of a life made hard after her family goes broke. Seemingly devoid of prospects, she finds love in an unlikely source and begins anew. To quote Sidney from “I Love You, Man,” it’s just delightful.
- RT @martinmoscrop: Incoming - double vinyl @acrmcr https://t.co/a8IyUsCUMo 1 week ago
- @emilyyoshida The saddest part is how Hollywood has systematically remade/remaking all of Verhoeven's greatest film… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- @newmusicmark #imwithpolaski 3 months ago
- The only two expressions on every face coming out of #thelastjedi #StarWars https://t.co/gsbEBGTtA9 3 months ago
- The Specials wearing Christmas jumpers 37 years before all of you idiots youtu.be/hsXD8S0l-BE 3 months ago