Over the last five years, I’ve had a growing fascination with Japanese TV doramas and these past few months have seen me branch out into the world of Korean dorama. I have to say that the first one I’ve discovered, “Smile, You” outstrips all others by far. It is a funny, touching tale of a girl standing at the crossroads of a life made hard after her family goes broke. Seemingly devoid of prospects, she finds love in an unlikely source and begins anew. To quote Sidney from “I Love You, Man,” it’s just delightful.
- RT @Koreaboo: Mickey and Minnie Mouse Just Visited Seoul For The First Time In History ➜ Read More: aegyo.me/5Lwz https://t.co/0b… 2 weeks ago
- @Koreaboo Thank you so much for posting this! Our crew worked super hard to bring it to everyone! 2 weeks ago
- Pretty sure Jesus is re-thinking saving mankind after watching that new Ben Hur! https://t.co/bch2g0FMlw 4 months ago
- @newmusicmark Nimoy gave him the finger and said he only wore terry cloth! 5 months ago
- @newmusicmark They picked up so many babes in the Vasquez Rocks area that day! 5 months ago